Do you have something interesting to say about remote work, work from home, or the future of work? We would love to add you as a recurring expert source.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Once per month, we’ll email you a batch of upcoming articles we plan to write.
- You’ll be able to contribute your knowledge (a quote, or a software tool you use, book you learned from, etc.).
- If you’re chosen, we will include your name, company, a link to your company’s website, and your contribution in our article.
But, does Buildremote have any readers (and value)?
I get it.
You don’t want to contribute to a site with no authority, visitors, or rankings. It’s a waste of your time.
Here’s some info about Buildremote:
- 2020 (our first year): 2,000 visitors (not much, huh?)
- 2021: 100,000 visitors (50x increase)
- 2022: On track for 1,000,000+ visits (10x increase)
- 9,000+ backlinks
- 800+ referring domains
- Backlinks from NY Times, Census.gov, Mashable, The Guardian, Forbes, Gitlab, Entrepreneur, Pepperdine.edu, and more
I’ve run content marketing for a number of B2B websites over the years. More than 10 of them have surpassed 1 million organic visitors per year, three of those have surpassed 3 million per year, and one is over 8 million and counting.
Buildremote is my current focus and we will pass 1 million organic visitors per year in 2022. We’d love for your early contributions to Buildremote to grow in value as our site grows.