Here’s where we stand for July.
If you’d like to apply, please read on.
You write content, so I know you get it. I receive more guest post inquiries than I can handle. And most that come through are no good.
As much as I want to feature many viewpoints, my editor and I can only handle one guest article per week. If you’d like to claim one of those spots, please read on…
Buildremote’s guest posting guidelines
- Accepted topics:
- Remote work
- Working from home (home office)
- Alternative work settings (like four-day work weeks)
- Ideas for the future of work
- Word count: 800+ words
- Written for our audience:
- Leaders at fully remote companies
- People who work from home
- Entrepreneurs thinking different about how work will be done in the future
- Content guidelines: You will provide the following…
- Meta description
- Screenshots or images that help support the content
- 2-3 sentence bio for the author (name, title, company, company website, background, etc.)
- Linking guidelines: You can link up to three times to any website. And each must meet these criteria…
- Relevant articles and blog posts
- Research or data
- Resources that will genuinely benefit the reader
Ready to apply?
Fill in the form below. We’ll read your title ideas and get back to you if you’re approved.