Install the Remote Operating System.
You’ve made it here, which means you’ve thought deeply about how to set up a distributed team the right way. One that maximizes productivity, employee happiness, and profit.
You’re convinced that it takes focused effort. You’re just not yet convinced I can help.
Over the last five years, I’ve increased profit by 4x for a fully remote marketing agency.
- 2016: $75,680
- 2017: $142,478
- 2018: $182,714
- 2019: $218,529
- 2020: $319,136
Here’s how we operate:
- We have 7 employees and multiple contractors
- We span 5 time zones
- We work just 4 days per week
- *We’ve only had 1 employee leave in the company’s history
(*To have a child, so it was the right call.)
How do we do it? We run on the Remote Operating System crafted over the years. Let me help you install the system to maximize your remote results.
Here’s what’s included in the consulting agreement.
*Additional charges for airfare and hotel apply. Just kidding. We’ll obviously do this over Zoom.
These are the exact tools and techniques we used to 4x our marketing agency. But it wasn’t always that way.
Before committing to our Remote Operating System, we had some major problems.
- A client project we worked on for two years with multiple full-time staff, only to fully refund the $60,000
- More employees than we have today with less than half of the revenue
- An entirely unprofitable revenue stream that accounted for 40% of our sales
- Three failed hires for one critical position, before making two lasting hires
We made all of the mistakes in the book, then built the Remote Operating System as a result. Let me share that system with you in a one-, three-, or five-day remote workshop with your leadership team.