Pick a work calculator from the list below:
- Work Hours Calculator: Calculate hours worked between dates
- Work Day Calculator: Calculate work days between dates
- Work Week Calculator: Calculate work weeks between dates
- Time Card Calculator: Calculate weekly work hours with breaks
- Salary To Hourly Calculator: Convert your annual salary into your hourly rate
- Hourly To Salary Calculator: Convert your hourly pay into an annual salary
1) Work Hours Calculator
Use this work hours calculator to calculate the number of working hours between two dates. With a few inputs to customize, you’ll be able to calculate hours worked for your specific schedule, job, or company.
2) Work Days Calculator
I’ve counted business days using my finger on a calendar. I’ve calculated work days in Excel with formulas I could never remember. Enough was enough. I finally built this business day calculator to solve the hand-counting issues I faced as a manager. I built it for myself, but I hope you’ll find it useful, too.
3) Work Week Calculator
In this calculator, you’ll be able to figure out the amount of working weeks that occur between two dates. Customize the calculation by changing the days you work, holidays you take off, and more.
4) Time Card Calculator
Use this free time sheet/time card calculator to determine the amount of hours worked in a given work week based on start time, end time, and time allotted for a lunch break. Customize the report by adding an employee’s name and the time period. Print or save the PDF version of the time sheet.
5) Salary To Hourly Calculator
Quickly determine your hourly earnings from your annual salary. You can also the way you calculate salary to hourly earnings by changing the inputs: currency, salary, hours worked per week, and weeks worked per year.
6) Hourly To Salary Calculator
Quickly determine your annual salary from your hourly rate, hours worked, and weeks worked in a year. You can also customize the annual salary calculator for six common currencies.