Personal Daily Work Schedule Planner
Template downloads: Canva | Excel | Sheets | PDF
This is part of our series on work schedule templates. You can edit this personal daily work schedule planner in one of three common software tools (Canva, Google Sheets, or Microsoft Excel) or print out the PDF.
Work Schedule Templates > Staff Schedules > Personal Daily Work Schedule Planner
What Is A Personal Daily Work Planner?
Plan out your work day in detail to stay focused as an entrepreneur. Calendar tasks for every hour up to 12 hours, add hours, or adjust the schedule how you’d like. Add today’s date, priorities, and notes for the day.
- Type of schedule: Staff
- Duration: Daily
- Daily business hours: Flexible/editable in the template
- Shift length: Flexible/editable in the template
- Average employee work hours per week: Flexible/editable in the template
- Other names for this template:
- Typical industries: All/any
Personal Daily Planner Pros
- Provides a simple daily planner to keep entrepreneurs on track
- Allows you to show a bit more information than a simple daily planner by including the date, times, priorities, and open notes
- Adjustable colors and fonts to brand it for your organization
Personal Daily Planner Cons
- The schedule breaks down to the hour as the smallest unit of time
- Prints horizontally
Supercharge Work Schedules With monday.com
Build your Staff Work Schedule in monday.com for free.
Static work templates in Excel, Sheets, or a PDF are a great start. But if you’d like to plug your schedule and tasks into your daily workflow, it’s better to use an online program like monday.com’s work OS.
- Build a work schedule over any time frame – assign people and due dates, track progress, and integrate it with Google Calendar
- Centralize how where your work gets done – all projects, processes, tools, team members, and files in one place
It’s free to use monday.com forever for 1-2 person teams. So try it out, and if you like it, you can always add team members for $8 – $10 per month.
Try monday.com for free.
Similar Work Schedules
All of our work schedule templates are customizable in many different systems (Canva, Excel, and Google Sheets) so you can make each template your own. However, if our personal daily work schedule planner isn’t the right fit for you, we have some similar ones that might work.
Click the links below to try out a similar template.
View the complete work schedule template library
Definitions For This Work Schedule Template
At the top of this post, we provided seven pieces of information about the personal daily work schedule planner. This is how we define each of those terms:
- Type of schedule: Every Buildremote schedule template fits into one of these main categories:
- Employee: Daily, weekly, or monthly schedules to plan which staff members will work for certain times and days
- Shift: Work schedules for teams that require shifts (8-, 10-, 12-, or 24-hour work blocks) each day
- Corporate: Common schedules used by companies with knowledge workers (desk jobs)
- Hybrid: Schedule templates for companies that have employees split their time in an office and remotely
- Entrepreneur: Work planners and unconventional work schedules for self-employed people
- Duration: The length of time that the schedule template covers:
- Daily business hours: The amount of hours that the organization will be open for business in a given day using this template
- Shift length: The amount of hours employees will work each block of time before ending work (this is used primarily for the shift schedule templates)
- Average employee work hours per week: The amount of hours each worker will log in a given week on this work schedule
- Other names for this template: Other ways people refer to the same work schedule
- Typical industries: The common types of organizations that typically use this schedule
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice. Please advise your HR or legal team first to determine the right language and structure of your work schedule depending on your type of organization, employee status, and labor laws in your state or country.