What is the work-life balance like at Accenture? If you’re going to take the leap and get a job at Accenture, you’ll want to know… will you be working from home, home for dinner, or never home?
Before we share all of the pertinent information you’ll need to decide about the work-life balance at Accenture, keep in mind that it is a massive company with 720,000+ employees. The salaries and work-life balance will vary greatly depending on the role, location, and skillset.
In this article, you’ll find one place to analyze what it is like to work (and live) as an employee at Accenture.
- Work-life balance rating: 72%
- Number of employees: 720,000+
- Average salary: $117,000 (according to Comparably)
- Average work week: 40-hour work week (according to Indeed)
- Remote work policy: Hybrid schedule
Work-Life Balance At Accenture: 72%
The work-life balance at Accenture gets a rating of 72%.
We calculated this score by taking the average work-life balance score from three reputable employee review sites. Since the sites have different rating systems (some use letter grades while others use star ratings), we put all ratings onto the same scale (0-100) and gave each site equal weighting.
- Glassdoor’s work-life balance rating: 3.7
- Indeed’s work-life balance rating: 3.7
- Comparably’s work-life balance rating: D+
As an overall place to work (factoring in more than work-life balance) based on reviews from Accenture employees, the company gets a 4 out of 5 from Indeed and 4.1 out of 5 from Glassdoor.
According to Glassdoor, 81% of employees recommended working at Accenture to a friend and 89% approve of the CEO.
Take a look at our top 100 companies with the best work-life balance based on employee benefits offered.
Culture At Accenture: 81%
The work culture at Accenture gets a rating of 81%.
We calculated this score by taking the average culture score from three reputable employee review sites, putting all of their scoring systems onto a scale of 0-100, and giving each site equal weighting.
- Glassdoor’s culture rating: 4.1
- Indeed’s work-life balance rating: 3.8
- Comparably’s work-life balance rating: B
Employee Benefits At Accenture
Accenture offers an array of employee benefits to its 720,000+ workers. Here is a summary of some of the top employee benefits at Accenture:
- Flexibility at work
- Health and wellness
Visit Accenture’s employee benefits page to learn more.
At Buildremote, we track companies that provide unique benefits that enhance the work-life balance for its employees. Accenture has shown up in the following research as a company that offers great maternity leave.
Learn More About Work-Life Balance At Accenture
If you’d like to read more about the work-life balance at Accenture, visit one these three sites that provide great data. These were the sources for our culture and work-life balance ratings and they each provide helpful reviews from employees:
- Glassdoor: Read about common FAQs, employee reviews, and salary figures
- Comparably: Learn about the culture, leadership team, salaries, and city breakdowns
- Indeed: View employee benefits, employee reviews, and open positions
Read More About Managing Work-Life Balance
This is part of our series on work-life balance. To learn more, pick a topic below that interests you: